The Department of Public Service and Administration is a department of the South African government that is responsible for the organization and administration of the civil service. In view of their core duties, they offer most of the government jobs.
So if you are looking to be employed by the government, you are clearly at the right place and will surely find what you qualify for. Careers given by The Department of Public Service and Administration is a very stable employment and in view of this, careers under the DPSA are very much respected and applauded.
Jobs offered by the DPSA also really pays very well and in addition they lists the government jobs that are available and you can apply for them using the z83 Application form. The DPSA also offers internship opportunities for students and people who would want to learn on the job. They also offer bursaries related employments which find the interest of so many people as well.
The following at the South African Government Vacancies currently available in the Public Service
- Basic Education
- Employment And Labour
- Forestry Fisheries And The Environment
- Government Communications And Information System
- Government Pensions Administration Agency
- Government Technical Advisory Centre
- Justice And Constitutional Development
- Office Of The Chief Justice
- Office Of The Public Service Commission
- Public Service And Administration
- Eastern Cape
- Free State
- Kwazulu Natal
- Northern Cape
- North West
- Western Cape