UJ online application process can be a little bit challenging especially If you are a new applicant, below you will find full guide about how to apply for 2022 academic year admission at UJ;
- Step #1: Visit the UJ website and click on the Admission > Apply for Admission link for undergraduate students or postgraduate applicants (Undergraduate, Honours degrees & postgraduate diplomas, Master’s & doctoral), From there you will be able to make your selection and proceed to Registration, Application and document uploading stage. Here is the link to UJ Online application system >> https://registration.uj.ac.za/pls/prodi41/w99pkg.mi_login
- Step #2: Registration; after clicking the link on step one above, it will direct you to UJ Online application tool, form where you should fill in all the required information, If you are First-time applicant then you need to get registered first, First-time applicants are applicants that have not used the UJ online application system before and have no accounts to enable them to log in to the system using their username and passwords. The information needed during registration stage includes your name, email, password, type of programme you are applying, and your qualification mode.
- Step #3: Upload supporting documents; Everyone applying for a new qualification must submit the required documents (all first-time applicants and UJ students starting a new qualification). The due date for uploading the required documents is the closing date for applications. No documents submitted after the closing date for applications will be accepted. UJ does not provide scanners or electronic devices. Please ensure that your documents are scanned and uploaded to an electronic device before starting the application process.
- Step #4: Application fee payments: No application fee will be charged for online
- Step #6: Submit your completed application: In order to successfully complete the application; applicant is required to complete all steps from Home to Submit your application.